Last updated: July 15, 2019
Your privacy matters.
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.” We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
• “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit .
• “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
• “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
And, when you sign up to receive e-mail updates on our company, we collect your e-mail address and zip code, which we refer to as "Contact Information".
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site in conjunction with our Third-Party Service Providers (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
• Communicate with you;
• Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
• When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address) and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site and assessing the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We use the Contact Information to send you e-mails that keep you updated on news related to our company.
Sharing your personal information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here. You can also opt out of Google Analytics here.
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page here.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
• Facebook opt-out
• Google opt-out
• Bing opt-out
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal here.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
We ship products only to locations in the United States, but we recognize that our Site is accessible in many countries. If you are in a country that is governed by the European Union General Data Privacy Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), then you may be a “data subject” and the following may be applicable to you:
To the extent GDPR regulations regarding the processing of your personal data (“Personal Data”) apply to us, under certain circumstances we may be considered a “data controller.” Personal Data includes your name, address, email address, telephone number, job title, credit card information, and geolocation, some of which we may collect and process and some of which may be collected and processed by third parties. These third parties may be considered “data controllers” in their own right, and you should review their privacy policies. For example, when you place an order for our products, you provide a billing and shipping name, address, phone number, and email address, and this information is processed and maintained using a Third-Party Service Provider. Credit card information is acquired and maintained by a Third-Party Service Provider, not us. Information on shipping is processed by the appropriate shipper.
We process your Personal Data only as necessary to offer and provide products to you. Our legal basis for processing includes:
- Providing the products that you have purchased from us.
- Complying with legal requirements.
- Managing and improving our website and our relationship with you.
- Providing you with information about our products and offerings.
We will retain your Personal Data only for so long as reasonably necessary to fulfill your order and offer additional products to you. We also retain your Personal Data for the time necessary to meet legal requirements and any applicable statute of limitations.
Because we are in the United States, your Personal Data for which we may be considered the data controller will be transferred to the United States. We do not know where other providers may transfer your Personal Data, and we encourage you to review Shopify’s procedures for managing Personal Data of European Economic Area residents.
Depending upon the laws applicable to you, the following rights may apply:
- You have the right to object to our processing your Personal Data and, upon receiving such notice, we will stop processing your data, which may mean we cannot ship products to you. For example, without your Personal Data we will not be able to arrange for shipping products to you.
- You may restrict our processing of your Personal Data.
- You may ask to update your Personal Data on a going-forward basis.
- You may request a copy of your Personal Data that we have stored and maintained.
- You may request that your Personal Data be deleted, but some Personal Data may not be deleted for legitimate legal reasons.
- You may request that your Personal Data be transferred to another party.
If you ask to exercise any of the above rights, you must send the request to our Privacy Department at Contact Us. We will respond to your request as soon as possible.
Several states in the United States, including California, have adopted privacy regulations regarding personal data is treated. As those laws become effective, we will abide by their requirements
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
When you provide us with Contact Information, we will maintain your Contact Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not give us any Personal Information. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, please contact us to inform us as such, and we will remove that information from our databases.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us.
You can also contact us by mail at the address below.
540 N. Green Bay Rd. Lake Forest, IL 60045